Black Clover M is a turn-based RPG game where you’ll be collecting new characters and forming a strong team. As you progress, there are many events for each version that come out. The game is going to receive its Season 4 Version Update soon on Feb. 6th. In this guide, we will show you the Patch Notes of the Season 4 Update so you know what’s going to be coming to the game.
Complete Season 4 Patch Notes Breakdown
The Update will cause a maintenance period to happen from 08:00 ~ 12:00 (UTC +1) on Feb. 6th. After that, you will receive 220 Black Crystals as a compensation reward.
Halloween Noelle & Halloween Charmy
The Quest will be updated, and you’ll be able to play Chapter 8. Next, the Season 4 Rate-Up Summons will be Costume Party Noelle & Charmy. Both of these units will also receive a Step-Up Banner. Keep in mind that in some servers Costume Party is also called Halloween.
These are great units that you can use in your teams. If you are looking to learn more about Halloween Noelle, consider taking a look at all the information from this Halloween Noelle Guide. Meanwhile, here’s a guide for Halloween Charmy.
Lots of new Events!
There are also many upcoming events that you can participate in:
- 7-day Attendance: During this event, you will log in and receive rewards each day for 7 days.
- Spring Picnic Lunchbox Event: This event has already appeared on the Japanese and Korean servers, and now we are getting it in the global version!
- Cherry Blossom Petals Event: This is a brand new event. You will be completing missions to collect cherry blossom petals. You can then use them to exchange for new rewards.
- Bingo Event: During this event, you will complete missions to mark the empty squares. Once you have marks in a row, you will receive rewards.
Burning Time & Plaitchidna
Next, there are many Burning Time events that encourage you to perform certain actions or tasks to receive extra rewards:
- There is the Burning Time Event Update. During this event, you will be encouraged to design gears at certain times to receive extra rewards.
- Event Arena Burning Time: Complete Arena at certain times to receive extra rewards.
- Raid Burning Time: Complete Raids at certain times to receive extra rewards.
Next, you can also participate in the Raid: Plaitchidna event. After you defeat the Raid Boss, you can have a chance to obtain Raid Coins that you can use to exchange for rewards.
Changes To Arena
There are also new changes to the Arena Gameplay. In the Event Arena:
- Healer & Support Mages are forbidden.
- You can use Event Area Coins to exchange for SSR Mage Selection Ticket & SSR Skill Page Selection Ticket. Make sure you do the Event Arena for the free enhancements on your characters as well as the skill pages!
Squad Gameplay Update
The last important event that you’ll want to know about is the Squad Gameplay Update:
- Squad Boss: You can participate in this to receive Squad Raid Coins. After that, you can exchange these coins in the Squad Shop to exchange for rewards.
- Squad Arena: This is the usual Squad Arena you can do to receive some extra rewards depending on the final result.
That’s everything you want to know about the upcoming Season 4 Update of Black Clover M! It seems like there will be a lot of fun events you can do for the useful rewards. Make sure you participate in every single one of them to maximize the amount of rewards you receive, since they really add up in the long run!
If you are looking for more builds & guides like this one, make sure to check out our complete guide for all characters and their builds in Black Clover M!