The Shadow Fruit is one of the rare items that players can get in Roblox: Blox Fruit. Its Mythical rarity and value make it one of the fruits that Roblox players want to get their hands on. Fruits give you powers, and the shadow fruit is one of the strongest fruit you can get in Blox Fruit. However, It is not easy to find, and buying it cost a fortune.
In this article, I will show you an alternative way of getting your hands on one of the rarest fruit you can have in your collection by trading with other players inside the game. This method will save millions of money and the trouble of traveling to different places just to get the Shadow fruit.
What Do People Trade For Shadow Fruit
Trading in Blox Fruit is common for players that have extra fruits with them. Even they are willing to give up their most precious fruits to have something they don’t have. Be sure to trust who you will be bargaining with because others can be tricky and can scam you. I will show a list of items that can be traded for the Shadow Fruit.
- Buddha Fruit – Some players are willing to trade their Shadow Fruit for this one. But it is rare for players to take this offer.
- Blizzard Fruit – This one is another good offer, players are willing to trade in Blizzard Fruits for their Shadow. Although sometimes they will ask for an additional fruit like the Buddha.
- Control Fruit + Buddha Fruit – Now this is one of the biggest bargains a Shadow owner can get. This is an easy bargain if you have both Control and Buddha fruit.
- Blizzard Fruit + Buddha Fruit – This is another combination of fruit that you can trade since the Blizzard fruit is the latest fruit in the game.
How To Trade in Blox Fruit
The Trading system in Blox Fruit is different, unlike other games where you can trade directly with the person. In this game, you need to go to a certain location to initiate a trade. I will show you the place where you can trade your fruits with other players. Keep in mind though, new players cannot trade unless they are able to get to the Second Sea and Third Sea.
- The first location is in the Second Sea Cafe, in the Kingdom of Rose. Go to the safe zone area and go to the first NPC you will see. Shown in the picture below. That will be your guide to the next location.
- Next, go to the Swan’s Mansion. It is the Mansion you can see on top of a rock castle, as shown in the picture below. Head towards that area. You can fly towards that area if you have abilities that can give your flight powers, like the Light Fruit.
- Once you reach the mansion, go to the back. Look down and you will see a yellow building, and that is the Cafe. The place where players can trade by going to the trading area where there is a light brown chest.
- Our Second location is the Third Sea Cafe, on the Floating Turtle Island. There is a mansion where players can trade and it serves as a safe zone. First, go to the island. If you have flight ability you can do so, if not, you can use your ship to reach the island.
- Once on the Island, go to the main village and look for the mansion. Shown in the picture below. Go inside and you can trade with other players through the trading area.
The Shadow Fruit is something that you would want to get your hands on. Its power can dominate all enemies you can encounter. However, it is not easy to obtain. You can either buy it, farm it, or trade it with other players to have it in your inventory. Take note that the Shadow Fruit cost about $2,900,000 when you buy it from the Blox Fruit Dealer.
READ NEXT: How to Get Polar Set in Project Slayers | Update 1.5