The Serpent’s Bowels is one of the small islands connected to the Enkanomiya region. There are a lot of treasure chests, seelies, and challenges you can complete on the island alone. This guide will show you all the collectibles and challenges in the Serpent’s Bowels.
There are a lot of precious and luxurious chests in Enkanomiya. And while not all Common chests give out primogems, they still give out artifacts and talent level-up materials.
Below are the locations of all the common chests in the Serpent’s Bowels:
- The first chest is near the southern teleport waypoint. Defeat the enemies to unlock the chest.
- From the first chest, go west and you will find it next to a waterfall.
- Head northwest, climbing up the small ledge on the cave, and activate all the Electro towers to get the chest.
- Go north on the cave and you will see a small opening near the wall. Go inside and defeat the Ruin guard to unlock the chest.
- The next chest is on the southeastern area from the central teleport waypoint of the island. Activate the electro pillars here using an Electro character to get the chest.
- Head north from the central teleport waypoint and you should see the chest next to some scrolls.
- From the last chest, head further north and you should see a chest behind a tall pillar.
- Head northeast this time and you will find a common chest when you start climbing up the path to the mountain.
- Go further east, and you will find another chest guarded by enemies.
- The last chest on the Serpent’s bowels is on the northeasternmost part of the island. The chest is beside a fallen stone pillar.
Time Trial Challenges are different types of challenges around Teyvat that you need to complete within the set amount of time. Here are all the locations of the Time Trial Challenges in the Serpent’s Bowels:
- The first time trial challenge is on the southern part of the island. You can find it in the center of the lake, and you need to collect 8 Electro particles within 40 seconds.
- Use the central teleport waypoint and go slightly southwest. The challenge requires you to blow up 7 exploding barrels in 50 seconds.
- Use the central teleport waypoint again and head east this time. The challenge is near a small puddle, and you need to collect 7 Electro particles within 60 seconds.
- The last time trial challenge is on the northeastern part of Serpent’s Bowels. You can find it inside a small room, and you need to collect 8 Electro particles within 40 seconds.
Seelies are all over Teyvat and they are small, orb-like creatures that you need to guide back to their statues. They can reward you with chests once you guide them back to their respective statues.
- The first Seelie is on the central part of the island, inside the area that connects the two main parts of the island. Glide down and you should see an opening. Guide the Seelie inside the small crevice to get a common chest.
- You can find the second Seelie near the central teleport waypoint. Glide down to the left and you should see the Seelie near the ledge.
- The last Seelie is on the northeastern part of Serpent’s Bowels. The Seelie is floating near the ceiling so climb the stone pillar next to it to reach it.
And there you have it, that is all the chests, challenges, and Seelies in the Serpent’s Bowels island.