Perhaps when starting the game you have made some mistake playing in the wrong server region, or perhaps you simply want to play with your friends but you are not within the same server?
ItemLevel guides you on how to change the server region in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds!
Ni No Kuni Cross Worlds: How To Change Server Region
For mobile clients, as of right now we can’t really export our characters to new server region just yet.
If you still want to change the server to join your friends, you might want to use VPN to access certain servers but this will not export your characters meaning you will have to start from zero.
For PC clients, to change server region in Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds, you will need to download the Netmarble Client for PC and install Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds.
In details, here’s what you want to do:
- Download Ni No Kuni: Cross Worlds for PC Client (Netmarble launcher)
- Open the game and make sure which region are you right now
- Exit the game
- Press WIN + R on your desktop to access Run
- Enter REGEDIT to access registry editor
- On HKEY_CURRENT_USER tab, find and open SOFTWARE
- Find Netmarble Corp folder and open enngb folder
- On the right, find the country register
- Change it to which country you want (US/EU/ASE)
- Go back to the folders on the left and click Netmarble Neo
- Enter Crossworlds folder
- Find CONFIG_SAVED_JOINED_REGION_CODE
- Double click and change the value data to which country you want (NAE/EU/ASE)
- Find the PC_BUILD_INSTALL_REGION_CODE registry in the same folder
- Change it to which country you want (NAE/EU/ASE)
- Login to the game and see the server change
Note that NAE is for North America, EU for Europe, and ASE for Southeast Asia region.
Credit to KiwiStingz for this in-depth tutorial, go check his video for more details.
That’s it, you just changed the server region and join your friends in an endless adventure. Have fun collecting gears and familiars!