Another week in Pokemon Go means that another Weather Cup will be upon us. It is very important to stay up to date with all the combinations that you can use in order to get the most out of these weather events. In this guide, we will be talking about the best Pokemon for the next upcoming Weather Cup. Let’s get started.
Gusty winds, Sunshine, and Rain will be your biggest companion in the Weather Cup! That is why you’ll need to understand that some Pokemon are simply better in these events.
There are a couple of things to know about how to play or the Weather Cup:
- Your Pokemon must be at or lower below the 2500 CP meter
- Only Fire, Water, Ice, and Rock types of Pokemon will be available to attend
- You will also be able to have Premier types too
There are a couple of extremely good choices when it comes to choosing a Fire Pokemon in Pokemon Go. These are definitely our personal favorites. But still, Fire-type Pokemons aren’t really that great for PvP. They do hit very hard but are most of the time very frail when it comes to really difficult situations.
- Blaziken – the best Fire Pokemon without a doubt. His Fast moves are Fire Spin and Counter. He has stats of 240 ATK, 141 DEF, and 190HP making him a really suitable Pokemon for the Weather Cup. Also, his Charged Moves like Blaze Kick and Brave Bird are something that you’ll want to keep using. This Pokemon is a great counter to Rock types that you’ll see in the cup
The Rock Pokemons are certainly useful but also do have their weakness. This is our favorite Rock Pokemon for the Weather Cup:
- Cradily – This is easily one of the best Pokemons in the Weather Cup. It has extremely good Fast Moves like the Bullet Seed and Acid Infestation. It has 152 ATK, 194 DEF, and 200HP making it an ideal Pokemon against any enemy. The Charged moves are somewhat good but still useful, something like Grass Knot and Stone Edge is amazing. Just make sure that it is at 2499 before you enter the cup.
- Regirock – his coverage isn’t nearly as good as Cradily, but he still is an amazing Rock Pokemon to try out. His Rock Throw and Lock On are fantastic. He has 179 ATK, 309 DEF, and 190 HP. The charged moves like Stone Edge and Focus Blast is where he shines the most. If you want a Pokemon with fast charging skills, Regirock is the one for you.
There aren’t many Water Pokemons who are viable for this cup so we will go ahead and cycle through them. They all provide the same stuff here and there.
- Swampert – he is good in most cups and he should be your first Water choice for this cup too. His Water Gun and Mud Shot are good enough, but his Hydro Cannon is something that you will want to be using nonstop. He has 208 ATK, 175 DEF, and 225 HP. If you’re up against water types, keep spamming Earthquake!
- Tapu Fini
They have a plethora of weaknesses, but they can be extremely powerful if you’re lucky in some fighting scenarios.
- Abomasnow – this should be your first pick for the Ice Pokemons. Its fast moves are really fast. Keep using the Razor Leaf or Powder Snow nonstop. The Weather Ball is something that you want to keep charging up. He has 178 ATK, 158 DEF, and 207 HP making him an extremely good Pokemon for this cup.
- Swampert + Abomasnow + Regice
- Regirock + Ludicolo + Abomasnow
- Blaziken + Gyarados + Kingdra
That is all that you’ll need to know in order better to prepare for this Weather Cup. We wish that these suggested Pokemons will help you out and make you a winner in it! Good luck! A big thank you to TogeTips from YouTube for the details.
READ NEXT: Pokemon Go: How To Catch Shiny Kartana