Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is a free-to-play digital card game that’s based on the iconic Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. You might remember having at least one deck of cards growing up, or maybe you’re too young to experience that. Either way, Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel is a game that allows players to enjoy the thrill of card battle without having to meet other people face to face. In this guide, we’ll show you the best Sword Soul Counters you can get.
Best Sword Soul Counters – Yu-Gi-Oh! Master Duel
Here are the best Sword Soul counters you can use in the game.
- Effect Veiler – Effective against the smaller Sword Souls that are level four.
- Maxx “C” – Can be a bit of an acquired taste for some people, but it does its job in the end.
- Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit – This card can also be used as a Tuner.
- Token Collector – The only card in the game that is only used against Sword Soul.
- Artifact Lancea – A great card to stop your opponent from vanishing cards.
- Lava Golem – Can counter Sword Soul and do over a thousand damage.
- The Winged Dragon of Ra – Sphere Mode – A card that your opponent can’t do anything about because of the tribute it requires, thus negating Sword Soul.
- Nibiru, the Primal Being – Nibiru can lessen the effects of the tokens in your opponent’s hand.
- Dark Ruler No More – Can be used in different kinds of decks.
- Dimensional Barrier – An overlooked card, very useful to negate a lot of effects.
- Evenly Matched – Useful because your opponent, if they have more cards than you, will be forced to banish cards.
- Infinite Impermanence – Also can be used in different decks.
- Skill Drain – Basically prevents any Sword Soul monsters from activating.
- Summon Limit – Both players can summon more than two times.
- Gozen Match – If this card is in play, your opponent cannot get a token for the Sword Soul.
- There Can Be Only One – This is a great card because it forced players to control only one type of monster, and if any player tries to use another type, they are forced to send one monster to the graveyard.