We continue the story of the main character in the Adeptus Ex scenes. We’ve finished the Homecoming and Across Mountains scenes, now we reach a new exciting trilogy of scenes for our main character.
If this is your first time here, then let me give you a rundown. There is a minigame called the Paper Theater Performance, where it’s pretty much just theater with paper (hence the name).
We have guides on the Homecoming and Across Mountains scenes, if you haven’t checked those out yet, but feel free to read the Adeptus Ex guide here.
Genshin Impact – Adeptus Ex Scene 1 2 3
Starting with the first scene, we see a couple of things here.
There are three traps across the bottom tiles with a key on the bottom right tile with a lock symbol on it.
On the upper right tile, there is the door. However, there is a lock symbol on the door, meaning we are unable to open it unless we get the key that’s on the bottom right tile.
Here’s how we can do that.
- First, when the main character reaches the upper right tile, transfer the bottom left tile to the upper middle tile, so that the main character can use it to drop down to the bottom tiles.
- But, that will leave the main character open to landing on the trap below. That can easily be fixed just by simply moving the upper left tile that has nothing on it to the bottom middle tile, effectively swapping them out.
- Once the main character has reached the edge on the right side of the screen, he will turn around and walk back. Wait until he reaches the upper middle tile and move it to the upper right tile where he was. This will let him drop down on top of the key and continue walking.
- Before that happens, move the tile with the door to the bottom middle, that way he can just continue walking to the goal.
The next scene adds a new gimmick to the activity.
In the upper middle tile, there is a hole in the middle and a green switch. Standing on top of the switch will then make the hole disappear and will have a solid floor on it.
This makes things a bit more complicated, but not at all difficult.
- All you need to do is to make sure that the character is walking right and the switch turns on the floor.
- Next, you need to move the tile with the key to the bottom middle tile.
- With the tile with the key set in place, all you need to do is make sure that the main character will hit the switch and cause the hole to appear, which lets him fall toward the key.
- Before the main character lands, you will immediately swap the bottom middle tile with the upper middle tile, thus making the main character walk toward the door.
The last scene is a little difficult this time around. This time, there is the female character waiting on the upper right tile that cannot be moved.
However, there is a key on the bottom right tile. Why is that? Well, if you look at the upper middle tile, you can see that there is a lock symbol.
But it’s different from the one on the upper right tile because this one has a keyhole in it.
- The first thing you need to do is to move the bottom middle tile with the main character on it to the upper right tile.
- Afterward, wait until he reaches the upper middle tile.
- When he’s in the upper middle tile, swap the bottom left tile with the bottom middle tile. The main character will then walk over the switch, causing a hole in the bottom middle tile to appear.
- The main character will then hit the obstacle and walk back to the bottom middle tile. Swap the bottom left tile with the bottom middle tile again.
- Then, when the main character reaches the bottom middle tile, immediately move the bottom middle tile to the upper left tile.
- Move quickly and move the bottom right tile with the key on it to the bottom left tile, which will allow the main character to fall on the key.
- Now, time to get the main character to the female character. When the main character bumps into the obstacle and starts walking to the left, move the bottom left tile to the bottom right tile.
- The main character should reach the bottom middle tile, which you should then move to the upper right tile.
- When the main character starts walking right after hitting the edge, move the upper left tile to the bottom right tile.
- Afterward, immediately move the bottom right tile to the middle, and let him walk.
Good luck with solving the puzzle!
ALSO READ: What To Do With Poppets In Forspoken