In Dainichi Mikoshi, a number of Key Sigils are widespread in the area. Key Sigils are useful in many ways: they can be used to unlock side-quests, treasure chests, and puzzles across the land of Enkanomiya. Now, where can we find these?
Genshin Impact All Dainichi Mikoshi Key Sigil Locations
- The first key sigil is located in the eastern part of Dainichi Mikoshi. You just have to glide to get it. It is located right in front of the big stone pillar.
- Just before the first key sigil, go next to the cliff and climb to the top of the stone pillar. Here is the second key.
- The third key sigil is located in the northern part of Dainichi Mikoshi, specifically the northern small island above it. Fly over here and go straight, here you will have to fight the enemies and take the third key.
- Next, you will need to climb to the top of this building and jump from the grass section and see the fourth key sigil.
- The fifth key sigil is located in the central part of Dainichi Mikoshi, Immediately at the entrance when you get off the balcony.
- The sixth key is located in the southwest of Dainichi Mikoshi on a high stone pillar.
- Just a little further, when you reach the edge of the cliff, use the Speed of Light and you will come across a floating platform where you will find the seventh key sigil.
- Then, near the central part of Dainichi Mikoshi, on one of the small stone pillars is the eighth key sigil.
- A little below between the door is the ninth Key Sigil.
- In the southern part of the great stone pillar is the tenth key sigil.
- Then, a little further south, in the opening in the wall, you will find the eleventh key sigil.
- In the western part of Dainichi Mikoshi, on the stone area, you will have to tear down the floor and enter the opening. Here you will find the twelfth and last key sigil.
Now that you have the Key Sigils, what quests will we do next?