Are you a Sister Lily enthusiast? Did you pull her on the banner and have no idea who she is? A new Sister Lily user wondering how to maximize her full potential? Whatever reason you may have for landing on this page, I guarantee you that you’re exactly where you need to be!
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s unlock the true potential of Sister Lily in Black Clover M, dive in and discover the secrets to mastering this amazing healer!
Sister Lily Guide & Build | Skills, Gear, and Talents
In this complete guide, we’ll take a deeper understanding of Sister Lily’s character as we help you explore her skills, look into her talents, and know what’s the best gear to use for her. But that’s not all! We’ll also provide the best builds for your Sister Lily, using her power to the fullest!
What are Sister Lily’s Abilities?
Sister Lily is a healer class character with R rarity and Power type. Her skills include Aqua Strike, Holy Fist of Love, Earnest Prayer, and Combined Attack. Come and let’s discuss each one!
- Aqua Strike – Fires a small orb of water at an enemy, dealing damage. It is a single-target attack that deals damage and reduces the enemy’s endurance.
- Holy Fist of Love – Creates a fist of water to deal damage to an enemy. It is a single-target attack that deals damage and grants an ally with the lowest HP a shield.
- Earnest Prayer –Grants HP recovery to ally with Water Recovery Magic. It is a healing skill that restores HP to all allies.
- Combined Attack – Performs a combined attack with another mage, dealing damage to an enemy. It is a passive skill that increases the character’s attack power when attacking with allies.
Skill Page Suggestion & Options
Moving on to skill pages, I have one suggestion but feel free to use it or use something else!
If you want your Skill 1 to inflict reduce endurance level 2, you might want to go for the Gentle Oath skill card. It has a passive skill of HP Recovery + 10%. In case you don’t know you will not have the skill “reduce endurance level 2” if you don’t equip gentle oath, so make sure to keep that in mind!
But then again, it’s for you to decide whether to use the Gentle Oath or pick something else! So here are some other options you could go for:
- A Feast At The Beach – Grants 10/25% [Reduced DMG Taken] if HP is equal to 90% or higher.
- An Elegant Beginning – Has a 20/25% chance of removing 1 [Debuff] from all allies upon using “Skill 2”
- Moonlight Necklace – Applies 40/80% [Increased DEF] and 6/10% [Increased Healing] to yourself.
Best Gear to Equip for Sister Lily
Now that you have a background of her skills, and have chosen the skill card of your choice, you might want to know what gear to equip for your Sister Lily.
My suggestion is to always build for magic attack (MATK). In building for magic attack, you should have UR pieces which includes:
- Ancient Mage’s Satchel
- Ancient Mage’s Wand
- Ominous Whip
- Conch of the Deep Sea
In terms of talents for Lady Lily, there are three sections: Attack, Defense, and Support. Let’s talk about it!
Attack – I would suggest that you go for Magic Attack (go for Magic Attack as much as possible), so you might want to choose Increased MATK. Aside from that, you might want to choose Battle Frenzy for increased critical rate
Defense – As for Defense, you can choose Increased DEF for 20% defense. You should also go for Endurance for stacking defense and critical resist.
Support – For support I suggest you go for Swiftness which grants a SP play one buff upon having less than 2 SP(s) which fills up your special point meter faster, and Increased DMG RES because it will give her more survivability.
As for Sister Lily’s team recommendations, she works really well with the following:
Did you follow this guide? Congratulations! You have built your Sister Lily character to its full potential! Hope you find this guide helpful for your gameplay in Black Clover M. If you have questions or suggestions, you’re free to leave your comments in the comment section below!
If you are looking for more builds & guides like this one, make sure to check out our complete guide for all characters and their builds in Black Clover M!