Dead by Daylight has a lot of different and varied killers to choose from, with each killer having not only unique perks, but also perks that you can unlock for any other killers called teachable perks. Not only that but there are also perks that are available for all killers, which far outnumber the unique and teachable perks of a single killer. Add the fact that there are also a dozen survivors to choose from with their own set of perks and you might get confused about what are the good perks out there. Then add the fact that there has been a recent update that overhauls perks. As a consequence, people are scrambling to see if their builds are still good. In this guide, we’ll show you a more updated build for the Artist.
Updated Build Guide for the Artist In Dead By Daylight
The Artist is one of the cooler killers in the game, paired with a cool name that you wouldn’t expect a killer to have. Her backstory and this character is one of the best designed in the game. With the recent new update that overhauls a lot of things in the game along with perks and such, a lot of people are wondering what are the new builds for each character. We’ll show you a couple to get you started.
These are the builds if you don’t have any teachable perks unlocked. Great for beginners, these builds are easy to set up and are great all-around builds.
- Fearmongering, Sloppy Butcher, Shattered Hope, Hex: Pentimento – A very balanced build, the combination of Shattered hope helping you add to your Pentimento is great.
- Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine, Jolt, Iron Grasp
- Bitter Murmur, Grim Embrace, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine
Free Killer Teachables
These are the builds you can get if you unlock the free killer’s teachable perks.
- Thanatophobia, A Nurse’s Calling, Bitter Murmur, Fear Monger – The Artist is a killer that specializes in ranged and information gathering, having A Nurse’s Calling increases the latter.
- Agitation, Scourge Hook: Monstrous Shrine, Scourge Hook: Pain Resonance, Tinkerer
- Hex: Huntress Lullaby, Hex: Pentimento, Shattered Hope, Grim Embrace
- Brutal Strength, Enduring, Tinkerer, Thanatophobia
These are builds for when you have all or almost all teachable unlocked and you just got the artist.
- Lethal Pursuer, I’m All Ears, Scourge Hook: Floods of Rage, Barbecue & Chilli – An Aura heavy build. Great for a killer that specializes in information.
- Lethal Pursuer, Bitter murmur, Darkness Revealed, Iron Maiden
- Barbecue & Chilli, Deadlock, I’m All Ears, No Way Out
- I’m All Ears, Zanshin Tactics, Hex: Plaything, Hex: Retribution
And those are the different builds you can use with the Artist with the new update. Congratulations you now know what perks to use! Massive thanks to Carniveris for making build guides available for everyone. For more information check her video out here: Updated Build Guide for the Artist | Dead by Daylight – YouTube