Since Lies of P is a Souls game, it’s already a given that it will be very challenging to beat. With that said, you’ll need more than just determination and skill. You’ll want to fight with the best and most effective weapon possible. That’s why in this guide, I’ll show you what I think is the best early game weapon in Lies of P and how you can get it!
Also, you may want to check this guide on how to assemble the best weapons in the game!
Best Early Weapon In The Game & How To Get It
Personally, I think that the best early game weapon in the game is the Booster Glaive with the Dancers/Fire Ax Handle. So, you might want to find the Fire Ax as well just for the handle. I’ll cover further it further in the guide.
You can find it located in the Poison Pit with the Pupper/Robot of the Future towards the centre of Venigni Works in Chapter 3.
The reason why it’s the best early game weapon is because it’s the most versatile early weapon in the game.
It’s effective among all types of enemies, has decent speed and deals good damage. Perfectly balanced for early game!
However, here are some other weapons that you can try if you don’t find the Booster Glaive fit to your playstyle:
- Electric Coil: Found inside a house on Elysium Boulevard in Chapter 2, this weapon deals shock damage, which is highly effective against blade puppets. Consider pairing it with the Rapier handle for faster attacks and better shock application.
- Salamander Dagger: This weapon is located in Chapter 3’s Poison Pit. It’s fire-elemental and can be useful against fire-weak enemies from Chapter 4 onwards. It may not suit mobility-focused builds.
- Fire Ax: In Chapter 3, near a fireball trap, you can find the Fire Ax. Its handle is worth acquiring for its forward-propelling charge attack, making it useful for closing the gap with enemies.
- Tyrant Murderer Dagger: This dagger shines in Chapter 6, featuring a 30% crit chance. Pair it with a Brambo handle for a great blend of speed and damage. The crit grinder can later help you achieve 100% crit.
- Bone Saw Blade: Found in the Malum District of Chapter 5, this weapon suits mobility-based builds. Consider using it with a Bramble handle for a versatile moveset and status application.
- Boss Weapons: In Chapter 4, you can exchange boss souls with Ali Toro for weapons or amulets. The ‘Seven Coil Spring Sword’ and ‘Holy Sword of the Ark’ are solid choices, with the former being more balanced and the latter suited for strength builds.
And that sums it up for this guide on our take for the best early game weapon in Lies of P. Did you find a weapon that suits your taste? If you have questions or concerns, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
ALSO READ: Lies Of P: All Outfits & How To Get Each One