Mashle Academy is a fun Roblox game that is based off of the Mashle anime and manga. Just like in the anime and manga, the game allows you to use weapons and magic to fight enemies. These weapons range from swords, wands, magic, and even fists.
However, not all of these weapons and magic are going to be good, just like in any other video game. That’s why we have come up with a tier list that will show you which ones you should avoid, and which ones you should get.
Best Weapons & Magic Tier List
Before we start, please bear in mind that this list is 100% opinionated. This is not factual and should not be taken as such. This is the general opinion of most of the community who has played this game and have expressed them.
If you want to hear more of the opinions of the community, you can do that by joining guilds within the game and talking to other players. If you don’t know how to join, you can check out this guide that shows you to join and create a guild in Mashle Academy for yourself.
The game only has 8 weapons and magic in the game, so players will no doubt explore and experiment which ones they like and which ones they don’t. Here is the tier list for each weapon and magic in the game:
- Muscle – Muscle is a legendary weapon, and it does live up to the name. You are able to deliver solid damage while attacking fast, guard against most attacks and deliver guardbreaks in return, and you can feel strong when going up against magic users with nothing but your fists.
- Water – Water is a great magic to use because it does two things that will make you agree it is: it drains enemy Stamina, and it can cause Slow. All of the skills for Water can do that, so you are essentially making your enemies weaker by using Water in a fight.
- Gravity – Gravity is a great magic to use when you want to move around quick. It allows you to be evasive while also dealing damage to your enemies.
- Charm – Charm has potential to be one of the greats in terms of magic thanks to the Z move that allows you to combo a person and get 50% damage reduction right after.
- Wind – Wind is a good magic to damage your opponent. Thanks to its moves that can cause Bleed damage, you can easily inflict Bleed on an enemy and have them die from damage over time. However, it doesn’t do a lot else besides that.
- Fire – Fire is also a good magic to deal damage to your opponent, but that’s about it. It doesn’t do a lot of guardbreaks, no counters, just straight DPS.
- Lightning – Lightning, while very cool looking and fast, is very weak compared to other magics. It has no guardbreaks and the counter is decent but not enough to do major damage. Some might say that Rocks might be better, but at least Lightning is still able to deliver quick attacks.
- Rocks – Rocks is a hard hitting but very slow magic to use. In a game that requires you to attack fast, having magic that takes time to attack is not ideal and it will certainly get you killed if you are using this magic.
That’s all you need to know about the best weapons and magic in Mashle Academy. Did this guide help you understand which weapons and magic to use in the game? Let us know in the comments below.
If you are interested in learning more about the game if you’re just starting, you can also check out this beginner’s guide in Mashle Academy that goes more about the game from race, magic, weapons, leveling, and more.