With the recent update of One Fruit Simulator, the developers added various new fruits or upgraded versions of existing ones. Among them is the Hana Hana no Mi fruit, also known as Flower. In this quick guide, we will be showing you how to get it as well as what skills it has!
Flower Fruit Location & Showcase
There are various ways to obtain the legendary Flower Fruit, but most of it is a matter of luck. As with most other fruits in the game, you must simply spin from the Fruit Seller until you get it.
If you are really lucky, you may be able to find one under a tree or as a drop from certain bosses. You could also buy it from the shop if it’s in stock (or if you have Robux to spare).
Flower Fruit Abilities
The Flower Fruit mainly has a bunch of short range moves with a bit of area of effect damage mixed in. The abilities it has are the following:
- Cuatro Fleur: Clutch (Z move) – The user slams the ground and deals damage in a small circle around them.
- Cuatro Mano: Spank (X move) – Summons four large arms in the target location. These will all repeatedly slam the ground in unison, dealing area of effect damage.
- Cien Fluer Flight (C move) – As the name suggests, it is a basic flight mode that gives you wings.
- Giant Slap (V move) – Summons a giant hand behind the user, which slams in an area in front of them.
- Giant Stomp (B move) – Same as Giant Slap, except it summons giant legs instead of a single hand.
Players have noted that it has very mediocre damage, which makes it not much of a must-have. With that said, it is still a pretty flashy and odd-looking fruit that can be okay in some situations.
That is everything you need to know about the flower fruit in One Fruit Simulator. Check out our guide for One Fruit Simulator’s Buddha fruit to learn more about one of the other new additions with the recent updates to the game!