Once you have collected the Sango Pearls, you will have to offer them at the seven royal tombstones. Where are the tombstones located and how do we do this?
Genshin Impact: Offer A Sango Pearl To The Seven Royal Tombs Guide
- The first tombstone is located south of Evernight Temple. You will easily find it because it is marked with a marker and is in the area of the Secret Room. As you leave the secret room, you will encounter the tombstone.
- For the second tombstone, go north to Syrtos. Teleport here and on the top of the prominent rock you will find tombstone.
- The third tombstone is on the middle island of Enkanomiya. Teleport to here and from here, glide to the marked area for the tombstone. You will also encounter enemies here, so be careful.
- Then, teleport to the northernmost island to find the fourth tomb. It will be located next to a rock.
- To find the fifth tombstone, just go west of the last tombstone, stick to the cliff and you will find it next to a rock.
- For the sixth tombstone, teleport south to the Serpentine Heart. Get off the balcony immediately to the right and you will find the tomb. Watch out for opponents here.
- Finally, the seventh tombstone is located east of this island. Teleport yourself and you will see it next to the rock on the cliff.
Now, offer those pearls and complete the quest!