There is a new event going on in Palia, and it is the Maji Market Event. For one month, players will have the chance to visit the Kilima Village Fairgrounds. Maji Market includes various activities you can do. There are new quests to complete as well. Thus, in this guide, we are going to explain where to find the Runaway Chapaas and finish Kenyatta’s Cravings quest.
Where to Find the Runaway Chapaas
The Maji Market event came with a series of quests you could complete for rewards in Palia. One of the quests that you will need to finish upon visiting Maji Market for the first time is Kenyatta’s Cravings.
To receive this quest, you will need to talk to Kenyatta first. After you complete the first steps of the quest, which are bringing some food to her and setting off some experimental fireworks you got from Najuma, you will need to locate five runaway chapaas around the Maji Market.
However, while it sounds pretty easy, it is annoyingly difficult to find the location of these chapaas. That is why, we are going to show you the exact location of each one of them right now.
- Runaway Chapaa #1 – Neena: The first Chapaa you will find is named Neena. Luckily, it is the easiest one to locate. You are going to find it in front of Delaila’s food stand.
- Runaway Chapaa #2 – Nergaal: The second runaway Chapaa Nergaal is located under the tree behind Delaila’s food stand. So go as you are visiting Delaila, and find it at the back.
- Runaway Chapaa #3 – Inki: The third runaway Chapaa Inki will be waiting for you at the back of Najuma and Hodari’s stand. Go behind their stand. Then, you will find the Chapaa on your right, close to the water. Inki might be the most difficult one to find among the others. This one is outside the quest area circle on the map. Therefore, you might not be looking at this area because of it.
- Runaway Chapaa #4 – Enkii: The fourth runaway Chaapa is Enkii. While this one is at a very obvious location, you might miss it at first since it is also not inside the circle on the map. Enkii is located right next to Reth’s food stall, under a tree.
- Runaway Chapaa #5 – Naanshi: The fifth and the last runaway Chapaa you need to find is Naanshi. You can find it on the left side of the map, to the right of Kenyatta’s stand under a tree.
Find each one of them. After that, go to the Chapaa area next to Kenyatta and drop them off.
Just like this, you learned Where to Find the Runaway Chapaas in Palia! Now you can find each one of them easily and save Maji Market! Maybe you’re interested in getting pets as well? Here’s a guide on how to unlock Pets in Palia!
ALSO READ: Palia: Where to Find Emberseeker Medallion