The Secret Spec is a questline in Sakura Stand that you can complete by finding some letters scattered around the map. In this guide, we are going to talk about the second part of this quest, and about the letter you will need to find to complete this part. Without further ado, let’s take a closer look.
How To Take/All Greek Letters Locations of The Second Secret Spec Quest
There are a total of seven Greek letters you will need to find to complete the second secret spec quest.
- Alpha = άλφα
- Beta = βήτα
- Gamma = γάμμα
- Delta = δέλτα
- Epsilon = έψιλον
- Zeta = ζήτα
- Eta = ήτα
You will need to write words with the Greek alphabet throughout the quest. Therefore, it will be important to know those too.
Feel free to copy-paste the text above when needed.
How to Take the Second Spec Quest
In order to get the quest, you are going to need to locate all seven Greek letters around the main map. After finding each, you will need to write them in the Greek alphabet in the chat. Now, let’s see the locations of each letter.
- Alpha: On the wall to the right of the Cafe.
- Beta: At Sakurian City (Lobby). Under the green side roof of the blue building.
- Gamma: At the Hall of Heroes (you can enter there by going inside the unknown at the forest). On the third column on the right.
- Delta: In the Ruined City (access there by going inside the gloving white exit inside the cave). Turn right after entering the Ruined City, you will find the letter written on a structure there. Check out the images below to see it.
- Epsilon: On a wall at the Depths (go through the black exit inside the cave to get there). You are going to find it written on the wall of the tower, located in the right corner. You can see it below as well.
- Zeta: At the Tallest Peak (leave the depths, turn right, and go up to reach there). You will see it at the top of the column that is right in front of the entrance.
- Eta: Inside the Dark Alley. Check out the image below to see its exact location.
As we mentioned, you need to write their Greek names in the chat to collect the letters. You can simply copy and paste them into the chatbox too. The rest of the quest is the same as the first quest. You can check out our Sakura Stand: Secret Spec Quest Guide & How To Find Letters if you need help with that quest as well.
That is how to take all Greek Letters Locations of The Second Secret Spec Quest in Sakura Stand. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave a comment below.