When looking for the next weapon or gear to progress through the game, it can be a challenge. MMOs and RPGs these days often hide these neat weapons and armor inside monster drops or raids. Knowing which raid or monster to farm for said weapons can be tough. In Clover Retribution, you can find all sorts of gear from fighting different weapons and doing different events.
In this guide, we’ll show you where you can find all the weapons, armor, and accessory drops in the game. Now let’s see where these items are so we can try and get them all!
All Drops Complete Guide
There are a lot of weapons, armor, and accessories that you can get in the game. Some of them can be crafted while others need to be obtained through random drops from certain enemies.
There are even items that you can only get with specific enemies or events. Here are all the drops you can get in the game.
Make sure to go check out our Tier list of the best races in the game if you haven’t already!
- Broken Sword – Craftable
- Copper Hammer – Craftable
- Copper Shortsword – Craftable
- Steel Shortsword – Craftable
- Old Adventurer’s Spear – Craftable
- Ogrebane Pike – Ogre Elite Drop or Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith
- Ogrebane Ironblade – Ogre Elite Drop or Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith
- Aetherstone Haldberd – Aetherstone Isle Raids Golem Drop
- Aetherblade – Aetherstone Isle Raid Corrupted Golem Drop
- Wolf Hunter Sword – Wolf Hunters Drop or Crafted At Wolf-Iron Craftsman
- Gallant’s Grasp – Chests from Riddle Bones
- Half Evil Sword – Chests from Riddle Bones
- Enigma Blade – Chests from Riddle Bones
- Yetti Horn Spear – Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith
- Yetti Horn Sword – Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith Drop
- Clover Knight Spear – Zombiefied Clover Knights Drop
- Gelid Oozeblade – Slimezar the Unhinged Drop
- Apprentice Mage Garbs – Fire Mages Drop
- Rustic Trailblazer Kit – Crafted
- Bandit Sovereign Leathers – Bandit Boss Drop
- Lupine Shadow Plate – Corrupted Alpha Wolf Drop
- Ogrehide Vanguard – Warlord Event or Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith
- Wolf Iron Jacket – Wolf Hunters Drop or Crafted At Wolf-Iron Craftsman
- Pumpkin Knight Armor – Pumpkins Drop
- Enigma Carapace – Corrupted Riddle Bones Drop
- Frostweave Regalia – Crafted At Tundra Blacksmith
- Alpha Wolf Scarf – Alpha Wolf Drop
- Azure Diamond Crest Ring – Vennum Drop
- Aetherstone Pauldrons – Golem Drop in Aetherstone Raid
- Warlord’s Crimson Plume Earrings – Chest after defeating Warlord
- Wolf Hunter Bandolier – Wolf Hunters or Crafted at Wolf-Iron Craftsman
- Wolf Hunter Pauldrons – Wolf Hunters or Crafted at Wolf-Iron Craftsman
- Clover Knight Pauldrons – Capital Siege Dungeon Zombiefied Clover Knight Drop
- Clover Knight’s Helm – Capital Siege Dungeon Zombiefied Clover Knight Drop
- Cloverguard Lieutenant Pauldrons – Capital Siege Dungeon Zombiefied Clover Lieutenant Drop
- Cloverguard Lieutenant Helm – Capital Siege Dungeon Zombiefied Clover Lieutenant Drop
- Blighted Lieutenant’s Pauldron – Capital Siege Dungeon Zombiefied Clover Lieutenant Drop
Those are all the drops – weapons, armor, and accessory drops in Clover Retribution. Now, go out there and try to get them all yourself!