For The King 2 is a turn-based RPG game where you form your own unique party and complete different missions. As a new player, it is important for you to know ways to increase your team’s damage. Other than that, negative events also occur, making your party suffer from debuff effects.
It is also necessary that you know what these debuffs are so you know what to prepare. There are currently up to 7 Chaos events in the game, which provide your team with challenges to tackle. In this guide, we will show you some of the information about these events.
Chaos is represented by the Chaos Marker on the timeline at the top of your screen during a run. This event will give you new mechanics, challenges and hurdles for your party to tackle. Moreover, the rate of Chaos happening depends on the chosen difficulty.
Chaos events give you different negative effects and rules that are different from the normal gameplay. Make sure you pay attention to what is going on, so you do not fail the challenge accidentally.
Here are the potential effects of the Chaos events:
- Time Is Running Out: If the chaos pool fills, time runs out and the adventure will be over.
- Queensguard Wave: Each time the chaos pool fills, the entire party immediately fights a Queensguard camp that grows in difficulty with each chaos.
- Bandit King’s Patience Level: When the Bandit King’s patience runs out and fills the chaos meter, the adventure will be over.
- Primordial Oak Health: As the chaos pool empties, the Primordial Oak will take damage. When the pool is empty, the adventure is over.
- Minecarts Delivered: If all minecarts reach their destination, the chaos pool will fill and the adventure will be over.
- Resistance Members Health: If the chaos pool fills, the Resistance is lost and the adventure will be over.
- Chaos Level: With each chaos level, enemy HP will increase. When the pool is full, the Chaos Beast will emerge and bring with it chaos rain.
Before you start a run, you’ll get to know which types of chaos will be added to the pool. You can then use this information to customize your party and make other preparations to increase your chances of winning. Once you know how these challenges work, things will get much easier for you.