Welcome to another round of the gunsmith tasks. We are now at part 12 of a long list of tasks from the mechanic, and oh boy he does not seem to be stopping anytime soon.
If you are wondering what I’m talking about, then you probably should not be starting at part 12 of this series. After all, if you are new, then you should start from the beginning.
Here’s a quick recap of what’s happening: we are basically here to complete a challenge by the mechanic that requires you to turn in a specifically customized gun.
Escape From Tarkov – Mechanic Task Guide
Customize a SIG MPX Submachine Gun
For part 12 of the gunsmith tasks, we are going to be customizing a SIG MPX submachine gun. This pretty little thing needs to be tweaked a little bit before we can turn it in.
Here are the parts you need:
- MPX / MCX Retractable Stock Pipe Adapter Peacekeeper LL3
- ARMACON Baskak Stock
- Tactical Dynamics Skeleton Pistol Grip Skier LL3 (Barter) / Mechanic LL3
- MPX 9×19 20 Round Magazine Peacekeeper LL1
- Zenit RK-1 Tactical Foregrip Skier LL3
- MPX 9×19 10.5 Inch Barrel Peacekeeper LL3
- Annihilator Multi Caliber Flash Hider Mechanic LL2 (Barter)
- Steiner LAS/TAC 2 Tactical Flashlight Mechanic LL3
With the submachine gun now fully modified to the taste of the mechanic, all you need to do now is to turn it in and boom, you get some sick new resources to use.