The beauty of PC gaming is that most games can be modded. Some games have their mod tools while others need a bit more effort to mod them. With the rising popularity of Lethal Company, there have been more mods made for the game. Some of them are small changes to make things better while others can change the way you play with friends.
Best Mods To Install
There are a lot of different mods in Lethal Company that you can install. Some of them can be wacky while others just change a few things here and there. Here are some of the best mods you can try out!
Make sure to go check out our guide on how to get an Extension Ladder if you haven’t already!
Mods For Mods To Work
- BepInExPack – A must-have mod for most mods to work in the game.
- LC API – A modding API for Lethal Company, needed for most mods.
- More Company – Normally you can only play with 3 other players in the 4-player coop game. With this mod, you can increase the maximum number of players. More people, mistakes, and more fun!
- Late Company – When the ship lands in a game you can’t join in anymore until they go back. With this mod, you can join the game whenever no need to wait!
Quality Of Life Improvements
- LC Symphony – This mod makes it, so you skip the intro and go straight to Online.
- LethalRebinding – Allows the rebinding of almost all the controls in the game.
- LetMeLookDown – Let’s you look down all the way…Well, almost.
- ShipLoot – A simple mod that shows you the total value of loot on the ship when scanning.
- ShipClock – Another simple mod that displays the time inside the ship.
- Sort by Player Count – Adds a button to sort by player count when looking for lobbies.
- ObjectVolumeController – This makes it so you can lower or increase the sounds of the boombox and similar objects.
- LethalCompanyDRP – Adds game activity info on Discord.
- FixCetipedeLag – This fixes the sudden lag when destroying stuck centipede objects.
- Helmet Cameras – This Replace the right secondary monitor with helmet cameras of the player you’re spectating.
- More Suits – Adds more suits and customization into the game.
- Custom Boombox Music – Allows you to use custom music for the Boombox.
- CustomTelevisionVideo – Allows you to use a custom video for the Television, it even plays sounds!
- Brutal Company – Adds RNG events into the game making it more difficult.
- SpectateEnemies – You can spectate enemies when you’re dead.
Those are all the best mods you can try out in Lethal Company. Now, go out there and try these mods out!
ALSO READ: Lethal Company: How to Get & Use the Boombox