Burenia is a large map in Metroid Dread. During the game, there may be inaccessible areas that require you to get specific skills. After getting these skills, be sure to visit back to Burenia to get all the collectibles the map can offer.
All Collectible Locations in Burenia -Metroid Dread
- Missile Tank 1 – You need the Gravity Suit for this. Jump down to the water and up to the small crevice to the right.
- Missile Tank 2 – You can find it on the breakable block at the upper platform.
- Missile and Tank 1– This requires both Spider Magnet and Flash Shift. Climb up and destroy the wall. After destroying the wall, quickly go to the left.
- Missile Tank 3– You need the Spider Magnet and Morph Ball for this. Climb across the water using Spider Magnet and transform into a Morph Ball at the end of the cave.
- Energy Part 1 – This collectible requires you to have the Speed Booster. Slide down and activate your speed booster to get the collectible.
- Energy Tank 1 – You need the Grapple Beam for this. Go down the platform and grapple on the wall.
- Missile Tank 4 – You also need the Grapple Beam for this. Grapple on the upper wall to get to the Missile Tank.
- Missile Tank 5 – You need both the Speed Booster and Gravity Suit. Shoot the fake blocks on the ceiling to show the yellow blocks. Jump down to the water and activate your Speed Booster upwards to destroy the yellow blocks.
- Missile and Tank 2 – Drop down the platform to the left.
- Missile Tank 6 – You need both the Morph Ball and Bomb for this. Destroy the pink blocks using your bomb in Morph Ball form.
- Missile Tank 7 – Go to the left upper platform and destroy the fake block.
- Energy Part 2 – This collectible requires the Morph Ball Bomb and Ice Missiles upgrade. Use your Morph Ball bomb to break the blocks and use your Ice missile to remove the burning obstacles.
- Missile Tank 8 – You need the Speed Boosters and Ice Missiles for this. Where you left off from #12, use your speed Booster to destroy the yellow block and gain access to the lower platform. Jump down and keep going with your speed booster until you reach an area with the collectible submerged underwater.
- Energy Tank 2 – Storm Missile is needed for this collectible. Climb up the wall and use your storm missiles to unlock the green door.
- Missile and Tank 3 -You need the Screw Attack skill for this. Keep going to the left using your screw attack to get to the upper platform.
- Power Bomb Tank – This collectible requires both the Speed Booster and Power Bomb. Use your Power Bomb to destroy the wall. Gain momentum and activate your Speed booster to destroy the yellow blocks.
- Missile Attack – You need the Screw attack for this. Go to the right and use your screw attack to get to the upper platform.
The collectibles in Burenia may require different sets of skills and combinations for you to access the area they are in. If you do not have the skills yet, progress further into the story and go back to the area once you unlocked the skills.
READ NEXT: Metroid Dread Hanubia: All Collectible Locations | 100% Full Walkthrough