With remakes and remasters coming out seemingly every other day of the week, The Legend Of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD, for the Nintendo Switch, is a good example of what a remastered version of a game should look like. Now, you might be at the moment in your main quest to find Zelda stuck helping an Elder Kikwi to find his clansmen. Don’t worry, this will not be that hard, they are just hidden in weird places, and here you’ll have a quick guide to help you find their locations.
How To Find All Kikwis – Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword Switch
Time needed: 30 minutes.
Quite frankly, finding all Kikwis shouldn’t be that hard, but if you want to do so quickly, follow the steps below to ensure that you get all Kikwis:
- First of all, after getting the quest from Bucha, the elder, head to the right side, through the tree tunnel shown below:
- After that climb the vines and pass the rope as shown in the picture below:
- Here you’ll stumble into quite a lot of enemies, but after you defeat them, the first Kikwi will appear in a tree near you.
- You’ll just have to sprint towards it pressing the “B” button and roll, by clicking down on your left controller, into the tree. This way the Kikwi will fall down and you’ll have found your first target.
- Doing this will also give you a rope to get to the next ledge and onwards on your journey. As you walk through, you can try to avoid the enemies and get to a big tree root (the one in the picture below) which you’ll have to climb.
- Once you’re there you’ll have to climb the vines and leap across to get to the top. This might take you a few tries until you get the hang of it.
- Up top, you’ll just have to cut all the grass, until the second Kikwi shows up. Quite easy, right?
- After this you jump down from there and head to your left to the tunnel shown in the picture below, over the ledges there to the top and through a little hole you’ll see after you walk around the big tree.
If you can’t find the hole, it’s the orange spot next to Link on the map below. Once you jump down that hole, head left through the tunnel and just interact with the Kikwi that has grass on top of it’s head.
And that is how you find all the Kikwis in this pretty unintuitive quest. I have also attached a map below that shows the locations of all of the Kikwis if the guide wasn’t helpful enough.
READ NEXT : The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword: How To Parry