Z Piece is a Roblox game that is based off of the popular anime and franchise, One Piece. This game features a lot of ways you can fight other players and enemies, from using your fists, to using Devil Fruits, and using other weapons like swords.
If you are a sword connoisseur, then you may be curious to see all of the swords and what they can do in the game. In this guide, I will show you all of the swords in the game and what they can do.
All Swords Guide & Showcase
There are a total of 12 different swords you can use in Z Piece, all of which have their own moveset and skillset. That way, they can be different from Fruits, which also have their own moveset and skillsets.
Starting with the first and only Common weapon in the game, the Katana. This weapon can be found and bought from the Katana Dealer, who is located on the Starter Island, for 5000 Beli.
Here are the skills you get when using the Katana:
- Stab (Z) – Charges forward and stabs the enemy in front of you, dealing 310 damage. It goes on cooldown for 8 seconds afterwards.
- Tornado (X) – Spins around quickly, unleashing a tornado that damages anyone that comes close for 1330 damage. It then goes on cooldown for 12 seconds.
Moving to Uncommon weapons, we first have the Dual Katana. This time, you will be wielding two katanas that can be bought from the Dual Katana Dealer on Bocky Island for 150,000 Beli.
Here are the skills for the Dual Katana:
- Flash Stab (Z) – Dashes forward in a faster speed than the normal Stab skill and stabs the opponent, dealing 670 damage (including burn damage) before going on cooldown for 8 seconds.
- Flaming Tornado (X) – Spins around to form a flaming tornado, dealing 1780 damage (including burn damage) before going on cooldown for 12 seconds.
For the last of the Uncommon weapons, you have the Battle Spear. This weapon drops from the Don Creek boss, who can be found on Baratie.
The weapon only has one skill, which is the Ground Slam (X). Your character jumps into the air and slams the spear on the ground, dealing 312 damage to anyone who is hit. This also causes the skill to go on cooldown for 13 seconds.
3SS (Triple Katana)
Moving on to Rare weapons, we have the 3SS. Otherwise known as the Triple Katana. This weapon can be obtained from the Triple Katana Dealer on Snow Island for 500,00 Beli.
Here are the skills you can use with the Triple Katana:
- Spin (Z) – When activated, you turn into a spinning tornado that flies forward for 4 seconds, dealing 77 damage per hit. The skill goes on cooldown for 12 seconds afterwards.
- Triple Slash (X) – Unleashes three slashes that flies towards the enemy, causing 492 damage. Goes on cooldown for 25 seconds.
The next weapon is the Shark Blade. This serrated sword has a chance to drop from the Arlong boss, who is located on Arlong Park.
Here are the skills you can use with the Shark Blade:
- Sword Slam (Z) – Jumps into the air and slams the sword on the ground, dealing 398 seconds before going on cooldown for 9 seconds.
- Sword Spin (X) – Spins the sword around, dealing 77 damage per hit and a total of 1155 damage if all attacks hit. The skill then goes on cooldown for 13 seconds.
The last of the rare weapons, Enel’s Pole, can be found by defeating Enel himself on Skypea. It has a 2.5% chance to drop, so you might need to defeat him multiple times to get it.
Here are the skills you can use with Enel’s Pole:
- Thunder Strike (Z) – Summons a thunder to strike down an area in front of you, dealing 410 damage before going on cooldown for 15 seconds.
- Thunder Beam (X) – Shoots out a beam made of thunder that does 42 damage per hit. It then goes on cooldown for 25 seconds.
First of the Legendary weapons, you can get the Shadow Blades from defeating GeckoMoria on Thriller Bark. It has a 1% chance of dropping every time.
Here are the skills you can use in the game with Shadow Blades equipped:
- Shadow Slash (Z) – Unleashes a slash that deals 570 damage. Goes on cooldown for 10 seconds.
- Shadow Scissor Meteor (X) – Summons a large scissor that falls to the ground, damaging anyone hit by 665. Skill then goes on cooldown for 20 seconds.
The Mogur weapon drops from defeating the Crocodile boss from Whisky Peak. It has a 5% chance of dropping.
Here are the skills you use when using Mogur:
- Throw (Z) – Throws a spear at an enemy, dealing 410 damage when hit. Skill goes on cooldown for 5 seconds.
- Spinning Stab (X) – Dashes forward in a spinning motion before stabbing the enemy, dealing 389 damage before going on cooldown for 15 seconds.
The next weapon is the Bisento, which is a weapon you can get from defeating Whitebeard on Marineford Island. The weapon has a 15% chance to drop upon defeat.
Here are the skills you can use with the Bisento equipped:
- Quake Shock (Z) – Unleashes a powerful shock that deals 695. Goes on cooldown for 8 seconds after.
- Shockwave Quake (X) – Shoots a large energy ball that does 756 damage to anyone that gets hit. Skill goes on cooldown for 15 seconds afterwards.
The last of the Legendary weapons, the Hassaikai is a weapon that drops from Sea 2.
Here are the skills you can use with the Hassaikai:
- Dragon Swarm (Z) – Unleashes a swarm of dragons that deals a total of 1970 damage. Goes on cooldown for 7 seconds after.
- Ragnaraku (X) – Summons a powerful lighting storm that damages anyone within range, dealing 3940 damage before going on cooldown for 10 seconds.
Moving onto the Mythic weapons, we have the Night Blade. This is a premium weapon that can only be acquired by spending 999 Robux.
Here are the skills you can use with the Night Blade:
- Dark Flash Stab (Z) – Dashes forward at blinding speed and stabs the target. Can hold for a more longer dash distance. Deals 394 damage before going on cooldown for 7 seconds.
- Speedy Slashes (X) – Unleashes a flurry of slashes that deals 94 damage per hit, doing a total of 846 damage if all attacks hit. The skill goes on cooldown for 11 seconds after.
- Air Slash (C) – Slices the air and sends out a powerful beam of energy that deals 494 damage before going on cooldown for 20 seconds.
Sea Beast Blade
The last Mythic weapon is the Sea Beast Blade, which can be dropped after defeating the Sea Beast on Sea Beast Island. It has a 5% chance to drop the sword.
Here are the skills you can use with the Sea Beast Blade:
- Water Bullets (Z) – Unleashes a hail of water bullets that does 81 damage per hit while also lagging the enemy that is hit with the bullets. It goes on cooldown for 15 seconds after.
- Water Bomb (X) – Throws a water bomb that explodes on impact, dealing 690 damage. Skill goes on cooldown for 25 seconds after.
That’s all you need to know about all of the swords and how they work in Z Piece. Did this guide help you understand how each sword works? Let us know in the comments below.
If you want to learn more about all of the NPCs and where they are located in the game, you can check out this guide for all of the NPC locations in Z Piece.