There’s a new quirk in Anime Champions Simulator! It’s called Titan, and it’s pretty much living up to its name. If you’re interested in finding out more about this new quirk, how strong it is, especially when compared and combined with other quirks, this tier list has got you covered. I’ll also provide insights about other damage quirks in general. Without further ado, let’s jump right into it!
New Titan Quirk Tier List
First, we’ll begin by ranking the quirks for damage. That said, I won’t be including other quirks and will mostly focus on DPS and taking out bosses/raids. Afterwards, I’ll also discuss some intriguing combinations to maximize your damage output in boss fights. Let’s take a look!
- Celestial – Sitting at the throne, Celestial boasts high damage, attack speed, and critical stats, making it the ultimate choice for power.
- Blackhole – Blackhole earns its spot here thanks to its compatibility with various quirks, especially Celestial, enhancing your overall damage output.
- Titan – With its unique set of stats, Titan comes next. Its three times damage multiplier and 50% crit chance are significant, but it does suffer from an 0.8 times attack speed nerf.
Specialty Team Quirks
- Leprechaun, Thief, Assassin, and Sniper each bring their own strengths to the table, making them noteworthy choices in certain scenarios.
- However, Assassin and Sniper stand out compared to the other two as they’re much stronger in general and is excellent when paired together. Moreover, they can also be paired with the Good and Best quirks mentioned above.
- Giant – Compared to the other damage quirks, it provides the worst drawback in exchange for minimal buffs. It’s simply not worth it.
- Archmage – Archmage’s potential can’t be ignored. However, we’re yet to see if it’s working this patch.
Best Quirk Combos
Celestial and Titan still reigning supreme, followed by Celestial and Blackhole. Meanwhile, as for the Assassin and Sniper combination, it’s perfect for those who haven’t obtained the Mythic quirks yet.
Now, if you’re wondering what makes a good quirk combination, it is basically what quirks synergizes the best. As you may know, quirks have their buffs and debuffs, and good combinations will provide the strongest buffs, while covering each other’s weaknesses.
- Celestial + Titan
- Celestial + Blackhole
- Celestial + Sniper
- Celestial + Assassin
- Titan + Blackhole
- Titan + Assassin
- Blackhole + Assassin
- Blackhole + Sniper
- Assassin + Sniper
- Titan + Sniper
I’d also like to include this another list, which as you may notice, showcases different combinations compared the one shown before. This is when Skin Traits, come to play, specifically Furious. So, you may want to consider this information as well when deciding on your quirk combinations.
That sums it up for this update on the new titan quirk and our ranking for the all the damage quirks in Anime Champions Simulator. Please keep in mind that the game’s mechanics can change. That said, stay tuned. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to leave them in the comments section below.
I’d also like to thank Sister guard for sharing us these high value tips and information regarding the new Titan quirk and combos. Make sure to check their video as well: Anime Champion Simulator: New Titan Quirk Tier List & Quirk Combos! Update 6.