Black Clover M: Complete S4 Halloween Charmy Guide & Build | Skills, Gear, and Talents

A great character to get if you want to try playing a Burn team!

Black Clover M: Complete S4 Halloween Charmy Guide & Build | Skills, Gear, and Talents

The Season 4 Update of Black Clover M is coming out soon on Feb. 6th! In the new update, there will be the Rate-Up banner events for Halloween Noelle and Charmy. Halloween Charmy is an Attacker character that prioritizes dealing high damage to enemy characters and monsters. In this guide, we will show you how you can build Charmy and find the teammates that suit her playstyle the most.

S4 Halloween Charmy Guide & Build | Skills, Gear, and Talents

Despite being a support on all her other versions, S4 Halloween Charmy is a scary good damage dealer. She utilizes burn damage exceptionally well, and here’s a guide which covers her best build, skills, gear and talents, so you can use her at maximum potential!


First, let’s learn about Halloween Charmy’s Special Skill. This skill applies the Pumpkin Pie effect:

  • When 5 turns have passed, you will deal 600% ATK & MATK Damage. This is like a ticking time bomb that explodes after a while and deals high damage.
  • When the affected character takes their turn, they will transfer the Pumpkin Pie to a random ally. If they have been transferred the Pumpkin twice, they will receive a burn effect for 2 turns.

The Pumpkin Pie also has many other interactions with Halloween Charmy’s other abilities, which will be discussed in the next part.

Her Combined Attack with an ally can remove an enemy’s barrier and deal damage to them.

Black Clover M: Complete S4 Halloween Charmy Guide Special Attack

Next, let’s learn about her passives:

  • Unique Passive: When your HP is below 30%, you will gain an Immortality buff for 1 turn. This effect can only be applied once per battle.
  • Passive: When Pumpkin Pie is removed, you will apply 2 Burn stacks to all enemies for 2 turns. At the start of the turn, you will also apply Burn to a random enemy for 2 turns.
Black Clover M: Complete S4 Halloween Charmy Guide Passives

Her Skill 1 is Pumpkin Launch. This attack lets her damage a single enemy and apply a Burn effect. This burn effect will last for 2 turns, dealing damage equal to 20% of ATK and MATK. The Burn can stack up to 3 times.

The next Skill 2 is Trick or Treat. This is an AoE skill that deals damage to all enemies. If someone is already under the Pumpkin Pie effect, the Pumpkin Pie will explode. This will deal high damage to them and remove the effect.

Black Clover M: Complete S4 Halloween Charmy Guide Skill 1 & 2

Skill Pages

When it comes to Halloween Charmy’s Skill Pages, these are some recommendations that you can use:

  • Pumpkin Feast: A chance to recover your health upon attacking an enemy that has the Burn effect. If they are under the Pumpkin Pie effect, they will be stunned for 1 turn if you hit them with skill 1.
  • Unique Teacher: A 35/100% chance to grant self 20% [Increased Damage] before attacking.
  • Dancing Determination: A 40/60% chance to obtain a 20/40% [Increased CRIT Dmg] buff before you attack.
  • Stubbornness of a Genius: Attacks after applying 10/20% [Increased Damage] to yourself upon using a Special Skill.
  • Breath of Darkness: Applies 10/20% [Increased All ATK].

The best skill page that you’ll want to use for Halloween Charmy is her Skill Page, which is Pumpkin Feast. However, if you do not have it yet, you can also use other skill pages as alternative options.


When it comes to Halloween Charmy’s gear, you’ll want to focus on the ATK stat. The more ATK & MATK you have on her, the more damage you will deal with your special ability.

You can try to use a combination of these 2 damage sets that give her the ATK stats.

  • Relic of an Ancient Wizard 2/4: ATK and MATK increased by 220.
  • Ominous Equipment 2/4: ATK and MATK increased by 7%.

You can also force the ability to trigger earlier with the Trick or Treat skill. Instead of having to wait for 5 turns, you can force the effect earlier for more damage.


  • For her Attack talents, you’ll want to have a 7% M.ATK increase.
  • For the Defense Talents, you’ll want to have DEF and CRIT RES.
  • For the Support Talents, you’ll want to go with the 20% to reset your Skill 2 and Accuracy/Penetration for more damage.
Team Recommendations Halloween Sally Black Clover M Talents

Team Recommendations

Keep in mind that Halloween Charmy isn’t very great for PvP. Instead, you’ll want to use her mostly for PvE. Halloween Charmy can have enhanced skill effects if she hits enemies that are already under the Burn effect, this makes Halloween Charmy work very well within a burn team.

  • Fana (Attacker): Fana is an attacker that can apply the Burn effect and synergizes quite well with Charmy.
  • Sally: Sally is a great Supporter Unit that can boost your team’s damage as well as provide many useful effects.
  • Leopold Vermillion (Attacker): This is a great character option for extra-burning effects.
  • Fuegoleon [Clover Academy] (Attacker): This is another second DPS option so you can create a team with the Burn effects.
  • William Vengeance: William is overall great support for most teams. He also has an ignore defense effect that can let Halloween Charmy deal more damage from the Pumpkin effect.
Team Recommendations Sally Black Clover M

That’s how you can start using Halloween Charmy in Black Clover M. She is one of the characters in the game that utilizes the Burn effect. If you pair her with other Burn units, they can synergize very well with one another.

Depending on your situation, you can consider adding Supporter, Defender, or Healer characters to help you deal more damage or provide more defensive capabilities. Sometimes, having more healing and defense can keep you alive and allow you to deal more damage!

If you are looking for more builds & guides like this one, make sure to check out our complete guide for all characters and their builds in Black Clover M!


Leave a Reply


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Rock Fruit: How To Get Items Needed For Sung Jin-Woo (Update 93)

Rock Fruit: How To Get Items For Sung Jin-Woo (Update 93)

Black Clover M: Complete Season 4 Patch Notes Breakdown

Black Clover M: Complete Season 4 Patch Notes Breakdown