Your trek deep into the cradle of Enoch’s civilization holds the key to humanity’s survival. But in order to save all humanity, you will need a deadly and effective build. Let’s about the Lethal Shaman Technomancer in this one.
- Cold Snap – freezes enemies in the area
- Blighted Turret – places an automatic turret with Toxic damage
- Cryo Turret – places an automatic turret with Freeze damage
Just go ahead and stick to the middle tree, or the old school Shaman tree build that was even used from before. It simply works. It gives you all the things that you need in terms of damage, and survivability increases health, reduces cooldowns, etc.
The good thing that it also offers is the Toxic and Freeze damage buffs that you’ll be dealing with on your enemies. It simply works so stick to it for this Lethal Shaman build.
Just pick all the traits that are in this picture shown up above. If you think that you’re able to change something for the better, well go on right ahead.
In this new interesting Pax Tree, we will simply be keeping to the top route. So just pick the traits as shown in the picture and stick to the Desolator Pax road.
It gives an amount of Anomaly Power, it buffs up your gadgets with Toxic damage and damage that they can do over time on enemies, the very good thing is that it gives you HP regeneration as well, etc.
To be honest you will need a crucial amount of 50 points to get the most out of this build that you’ll need. The other ones aren’t so necessary but they of course help and will come in handy later on in the game.
The best thing that you’ll get out of this tree is that boost on Anomaly Damage. It is something that is truly crucial not just for the Shaman build, but for every other class too.
For this one, you will want to stick to the best that you’ve got. When it comes to the gear options there are only a couple that you can use for your Shaman character.
So you’ll want to be at around 71 to 72. It will be the perfect number.
- Techmongers Mask
- Robe of the Borealis Monarch
- Waistcloth of the Borealis Monarch
- Gloves of the Borealis Monarch
- Techmonger’s Footgear
- Primary Weapon – Funeral Pyre: you will need to install the mods Shadow Comet and Weakness Trap for getting the most out of it. For an Apocalypse mod, you can put the Ultimate Bone Shrapnel. A very good tip when you’re using this gun is NEVER holding your trigger while firing. Keep tapping and you’ll see the real effect of this deadly weapon
- Secondary Weapon – The Daimyo: you will need to install the mods Ultimate Storm Whip and Violent Rupture for getting very nice effects. For an Apocalypse mod, you can put the Storm Whip
- Pistol Weapon – Torment & Agony: you will need to install the mods Radiation Splash and Clip Combustion. For an Apocalypse mod, you can put the Moaning Winds as it will help a lot with its effects
There you have it. Have a blast and enjoy using this amazing build that was created and full credit goes to PlayDohBear from YouTube. You can check him out here.
READ NEXT: Outriders: The Fastest Apocalypse Gear Farm