Pokemon Legends: Arceus is out, with a new feature and gameplay compared to the other pokemon games in the series. While progressing through the game, you may encounter the request called Eerie Apparitions. This guide will show you all the wisps you can get in the Crimson Mirelands area.
You can collect wisps early on, but it is recommended that you do this by area. This way, you do not have to come back and check every location for wisps.
- The first wisp is near a lifeless tree in the Cottonsedge Prairie.
- Go southeast past Droning Meadow and you will find another wisp floating on the cliffs.
- Follow the river to the south and cross to the left side when you reach the southernmost part. The wisp is on the upper ledge of the mountain.
- The next wisp is near Ursa’s Ring, in the middle of the lake.
- Go to the Holm of Trials next and head south. You should find the Wisp near the mountain cliff.
- Head further west until you reach the other side of the river. The wisp is on the lake.
- Go to the northernmost part of the map near the Cloudpool Ridge and you should see the wisp near the river.
- The next wisp is to the south of Lake Valor, right before the river joins into a lake.
- Head south until you get past Bolderoll Slope and right before Cottonsedge Prairie, you will find the wisp on top of a flat ledge.
- Go to the Solaceon Ruins and head south for a bit, the wisp is near a tree and a red bush.
- Head east this time, near the Bolderoll Slope, and climb the mountain cliffs to get the Wisp.
- The next Wisp is on the Diamond Settlement, near the upper cliff on the area.
- Go south this time, past the Bolderoll Slope and Scarlet Bog, and climb the small mountain near the river to get the wisp.
- Head to the Golden Lowlands and go south and you should see the wisp on an upper platform near the river.
- Head further south past the Gapejaw Bog and you should see the wisp on the cliff near the river.
- The next wisp is on the eastern part of the Cloudpool Ridge, before the Brava Arena.
- Head further east this time, in the Cloudpool Ridge, to get the next wisp.
- Go back to the Bolderoll slope and you should see the wisp exactly near the letter p on the map. The wisp is down by the river.
- Head northwest to the Cloudpool Ridge. The wisp is on the mountains right before you reach the river.
- The last wisp is on the westernmost part of the map near the Golden Lowlands at the bottom of the mountain.
NOTE: It is important that you mark your map after collecting the wisps, so you know how many you have already collected!
And there you have it, that is all the wisps you can find in the Crimson Mirelands.