Now the the Windows 11 has been released and it looks like it’s here to stay, maybe it’s time to look into the issues that the Microsoft team hasn’t had time yet to look into. The problem that appears right on start-up can be really annoying and, luckily for all of us, there is a way to fix one of these many issues that we have nicely pointed out in the title of the article. Now, let’s get into fixing your PC, shall we?
How To Fix Windows 11 Start-Up Issues – Blackscreen, Bootloop & Infinite Loading
First step into fixing this endless loading time at startup is to get to the Startup Repair function.
There are two easy steps to get there:
- Press F11 while the PC is booting
- Shut down your computer 2-3 times while the PC is starting
If you’ve done this, you will see a blue screen that Windows will show to help you fix this problem.
These are the steps to start the repair:
- When the “Automatic Repair” screen appears, select “Advanced options”.
- At the options page, choose “Troubleshoot”.
- Here, select “Advanced options” again.
- Finally, you’d have reached “Startup Repair”.
If you know what your problem is, select the “Startup Settings” option to start the PC in safe mode and uninstall the problem program that is ruining your Win11 experience.
So, just press 4 or 5 and get to work on fixing your PC. If you don’t know what is ruining your OS, here’s what to do:
- Open the “Command Prompt” from the Startup Repair page from before
- Type in “chkdsk c: /f”
- Press “y”
- After that, the computer will look from damage in your system and try to fix it. This could take a while
- When it’s done, type in “bootrec /fixmbr”, hit enter, then “bootrec /fixboot”, again enter, “bootrec /rebuildbcd”. This can take some time again
- Enter in there “bcdboot c:\Windows /s c:”
- Final thing, type in “sfc /scannow”
After a long while, the problem should be fixed.
If this did not fix your problem, use System restore to get to an earlier point of Windows 11 and that should fix your problem.