There’s more than just one Pathfinder puzzle in Honkai: Star Rail that the Chess Ghost had set up. After finishing the second part of the Trailblazer Mission, you now have to keep increasing your followers so you can find as many Heliobus as possible. One of them decided to play “chess” with you. Luckily, it comes with a series of chests that’s definitely worth the brain puzzle.
All Chess Ghost Pathfinder Puzzles (9)
There’s a total of 9 Pathfinder puzzles that the Chess Ghost had set up. With every level, they get more complicated but we’ve got the answers.
Below is the location of the Chess Ghost which is made available after you take up the ghost-hunting prompt from your social media account.
And here are the solutions to all the puzzles the Chess Ghost has to hide:
- Puzzle 1: UP – LEFT – UP
- Puzzle 2: UP – LEFT – UP – RIGHT – UP
- Puzzle 3: RIGHT – UP – RIGHT – DOWN – LEFT – UP
- Puzzle 4: RIGHT – UP – LEFT – DOWN – RIGHT – UP
- Puzzle 5: UP – RIGHT – LEFT – UP
- Puzzle 6: UP – RIGHT – DOWN – LEFT – RIGHT – UP
- Puzzle 7: UP – DOWN – RIGHT – LEFT – UP
- Puzzle 8: RIGHT – LEFT – UP – LEFT – RIGHT – UP
- Puzzle 9: LEFT – UP – RIGHT – LEFT – UP – UP
At the end of the Pathfinder puzzle, the Chess Ghost will sulk while you get all 9 chests and the achievement ‘The Golem: How He Came into the World.’ That’s all the solution to the Chess Ghost Pathfinder puzzle in Honkai: Star Rail.
ALSO READ: Honkai: Star Rail – Heliobus on Guqin Puzzle