Completing requests in Pokemon Legends: Arceus can give you rewards and items. However, some requests allow you to catch unique Pokemons as well. This guide will show you how you can get the Alolan Vulpix.
Get Alolan Vulpix — Pokemon Legends Arceus
The Alolan Vulpix is a unique variation of the regular Vulpix Pokemon. The Vulpix Pokemon is typically a fire-type Pokemon, with orange hue. On the other hand, the Alolan Vulpix is white as snow, and can only be obtained by completing a specific request.
Before you start the request, you need to get a regular Vulpix first. You can get a regular Vulpix in the Veilstone Cape in Cobalt Coastlands.
NOTE: You also need to visit and unlock the Alabaster Icelands before you can get the request.
Go back to the Jubilife Village and accept the “Snow-White Vulpix in the Snow” request on the board. Head to the Alabaster Icelands and talk to the NPC called Kaeka near the camp.
You need to find 5 missing Alolan Vulpix and they blend in with the snow, making them hard to find.
You can find all 5 Alolan Vulpix around the Avalanche Slopes area in Alabaster Icelands.
- The first one is on top of a tall mountain.
- Find the second one just north of the first one, next to a tree.
- The third Alolan Vulpix is on the ground, next to a huge stone.
- The fourth one is near the third one, next to the flower bushes on the cliff.
- And the last one is to the right of the last Alolan Vulpix, near an Ore.
Find them all to complete the request and get an Alolan Vulpix!
ALSO READ: Pokemon Legends Arceus: How To Get Cleffa