Far Cry 6 added a new DLC called Joseph Collapse which focuses on the story of Joseph. You will become the villain of the story and learn more about his motives. But did you know you can collect Joseph Chibis all over the map?
- The very first Chibi you can collect is on the center of the map. In the forest, you will find a small altar with a crucifix flag. The Joseph Chibi is on top of the left pillar.
- Head northeast this time until you find a series of wrecked cars near the Hope County Jail signage. You can find the Chibi in between the J and H letters in the Hope County Jail sign.
- From here, head directly south until you see a yellow tractor and you will see the chibi on top of it.
- Head northeast for a little bit and you should see a windmill tower. The chibi is on the left side of the metal railings.
- Now go south, past the mountain and you should see a small dock by the river. The chibi is on the boat to the right of the docks.
- From the last area, head west and cross to the southern island and you should see another windmill tower. The chibi is on the metal railings of the windmill.
- The next chibi is on the southwestern part of the map. You will find a wreckage here that is currently burning and a person hanged to your right. The chibi is on the wooden structure that is currently hanging the person.
- From here, head north until you see a farmland. Go inside the Silo and you will find the Chibi near the wall.
- Head to the northwesternmost part of the map and you should find a small dock right before you enter the town. The chibi is on top of the lamppost near the dock.
- Finally, from here, head to the east and you should see a statue with a crucifix surrounding it. The Chibi is on top of the wooden pillar next to it.
And there you have it, that is all the locations of Joseph’s Chibis. Collecting them all will give you the False Idols Trophy.