The black screen on the game startup can occur for several reasons. PUBG is no exception to this problem and black screen solutions are generally similar for all games.
Fix Black Screen on Startup PUBG
In this article, we will make a list of several things that can help you get rid of the black screen.
- First, open your Task Manager and close the applications that you are not currently using. For example, search engine applications in the background and the like.
- Next, make sure your Firewall or antivirus is not blocking access to the game. Search for Firewall in the search bar and click Allow Applications and Features through Windows Defender.
Then, select PUBG and you will be able to use the game.
- Next, you can find help in Steam, click Properties of the game, and click Verify Integrity of Game Files. This will replace all the missing files on the installation, and it will take some time.
- Also, Update the drivers on your graphics card. In the graphics options, you can set the optimal settings for the game according to your graphics card.
- One of the main things that can solve the problem is to reinstall the game on your computer.
- From the program files > steam > steam apps > common > Pubg > TsIgame > Binaries > Win64, click on the application TsIgame Properties and in compatibility, turn off Full Screen Optimizations.
- In addition, you can adjust the scaling in your display settings and make sure you are using a native resolution.
One of the above things will surely solve your problem. If nothing helps you and you still have a black screen, contact PUBG support.