If you’re either in need of a new companion or in the search for the “Catch Em All” achievement, you’d do right to recruit Rose. Thought she is not the best fighter or best survivalist, she is a great crafter, and this can come in handy in the late game when you need to repair weapons and armors on a non stop basis. Fortunately, you can find her pretty fast in the beginning of the main story with just a few number of items and well chosen dialogue options.
How To Recruit Rose – Siege Survival: Gloria Victis
While she might not give you a lot of fighting advantage, Rose can give you a lot of other perks though. Whatever the case may be, let’s get to it.
This is how easy it is to recruit Rose in Siege Survival Gloria Victis:
- Most important thing if you haven’t made it to the High City yet, bring a shovel and a torch. You’ll use the shovel at the red circle and the torch at the yellow one. Be careful for the patrol that walks around the Golden Corner.
- Next, advance to the “!” sign encircled below. That’s the event to recruit her.
- On the first page just click “Continue”. From here on out it’s gonna be pretty straightforward.
- Once you see her getting attacked, hit the “Attack his back” option that is shown with a green fist.
- Next come up another two “Continue” pages. Pretty straightforward.
- And now you just have to “Agree” to bring her to the castle and join you in your fight.
Once you’ve done this and clicked the leave option, you’d have gained her in your party and got her with all her needs on low, ready to start the day working.
As I said before, she is a great crafter, so she’s a good addition for your daylight crew, even though she shouldn’t leave to do anything more than scout at night.
I hope this guide helped you easily get Rose for your survivor crew and that this will help you reach the end of the siege in Siege Survival: Gloria Victis.