The sequel to the chaotic platformer that was Psychonauts has just been released a few hours ago and I have to tell you that this one seems to be even more of the same chaotic experience you’ve gotten used to by now. Taking this all in, and realizing that you have to win a big bet on a race, you’ll need a little bit of help in winning the race at the casino, right? Well, here’s how you beat that annoying Nurse Barr and get your money!
How To Beat The Race In The Casino – Psychonauts 2
So you’ve reached the casino and are having a tough time winning. Here is what you need to do to win:
- Go to the room on the left and talk to to the injured Heart.
- Select the “What if I raced for you?” option.
- Get inside the platforming TV set by connecting the “Change” and “Impossible” bubbles.
- Connect at the end of this platforming bit the “Help” bubble with “Winning” bubble.
- Go back to the Nurse and place a bet on Hearts.
The minigame/race will start now and you’ll just have to win it. Make sure to jump over the little light green spikes and take all the white speed lines.
It shouldn’t be too hard since your competition will be very, very bad. Even if you make a mistake or two, you’ll still win.
After you’ve won, you’ll receive the coin from the Nurse after she complains a bit that you bankrupt them.
READ NEXT : Psychonauts 2: How To Beat The Pillinko Machine